Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spotlight on the Chesterfield Office



The Midwest Equity Mortgage - Chesterfield office serves the surrounding counties as well as other areas across the state of Missouri. We are available for appointments in office, over the telephone, or in your home or place of business.

Scott Carpenter, Branch Manager

Scott Carpenter

Scott graduated from Hannibal-LaGrange University in Hannibal Missouri in 1994, where he was a student athlete and played on the basketball team.  After graduating with a BS degree in Business, he pursued a career in consumer finance, and in 1997 transitioned his career into Mortgage Banking.  Scott has been a leader in the St. Louis mortgage industry for over seventeen years. He and his wife Nicole have one son: Haden, and reside in Wildwood, MO.


Scott oversees all daily operations of our Chesterfield office. Scott has extensive mortgage banking experience and has originated thousands of loans himself. Should you have any questions about your loan application which cannot be answered by your loan officer, or should you desire to reach out to Scott about anything, he is available anytime. Scott can be contacted at 314-517-6644.

Thinking of refinancing? Grab our free worksheet to quickly calculate your LTV and assess all of your options here »


Meet Our Mortgage Professionals (Click their name to learn more)



What people are saying…

Wesley Hauck

"Wesley was great during the loan process. He took away the fear of the unknown of entering into a new mortgage. My husband and I are very pleased. That says a lot because my husband can be hard to please sometimes."
•••
"Our SmartREFI with Midwest Equity is a lifesaver for my family's financial well being. It almost seems too good to be true, but it's not. By consolidating my mortgage and credit card debt, and lowering the interest rate, I'm saving $400 a month with just one easy payment. Not only did I not owe anything at closing, I got $10,000 cash back to help ease the burden with my daughter's first
David Gordon
year of college. Midwest Equity fixed my cash flow situation and have given me peace of mind. I have refinanced with Midwest Equity twice now with the same mortgage officer and will continue to go back and refer all my friends and family there. It's not like a big bank that doesn't care. I get personal attention, quality service, and professional expertise like no other financial institution." – Deborah, Arlington Heights, IL•••"You guys were great. The speed you guys work at its amazing, and Phil's customer service is outstanding. You guys definitely won my business as my go to lender. I'm so glad to have teamed up with you guys. I'm working hard to send you guys all the business I can get. I look forward to a successful year together. Thank you!"•••

Samson Young

"Right from the start we were impressed with Dave's honest and professional approach. It was clear we were speaking with someone who knew his business well and was not going to lead us astray. We ended up going with Midwest Equity because Dave was patient and considerate while we shopped around. Once we got started, the whole process took less than ten days! Since we completed our refinancing, we have given Dave's card out to three of our friends."
•••
"First of all, my wife and I THANK YOU so much. It took our previous lender over three months to put together the the necessary required documents, but it took Midwest Equity Mortgage just about one month. That is an outstanding job. We were so impressed about their daily follow up and updates. This is what is called professional. Thank you once again."



If you're looking to buy a home, you can get Mortgage Assured and enjoy the power to beat out other cash offers with this commitment to lend. »


Photo credit: Flikr


Midwest Equity Mortgage

855-767-3434 | MidwestEquity.com
Now more than ever, you need to work with someone you can trust. Ask us about our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and our incredible complaint-free record and you will know: you have found your lender! Why are you still waiting for the “big bank” to call you back? Get in touch with someone who cares-TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING TO BUY A HOME?