Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Spotlight on the Chicago Office

The Midwest Equity Mortgage - Chicago office serves all of Chicagoland as well as outlying areas in Cook, Lake and Dupage counties as well as the rest of the state of Illinois. We are available for appointments in office, over the telephone, or in your home or place of business.

Joe Paterna, Branch Manager – Chicago
Joe Paterna

Joe received his BA from Lake Forest College and went on to achieve a MA from the University Of Massachusetts. Joe grew up in Boston where he excelled on the handball court and is a member of the South Boston Hall of Fame. He now serves as the Branch Manager of our Chicago office using his experience and knowledge to promote the Midwest Equity vision. Joe and his wife, Carrie are happy to be back “home” in Chicago.Joe and his wife , Carrie reside in Oak Park and have one child, Angelina.
Joe oversees all daily operations of our Oak Brook Office. Joe has extensive mortgage banking experience and has originated hundreds of loans himself. Should you have any questions about your loan application which cannot be answered by your loan officer, or should you desire to reach out to Joe about anything, he is available anytime. Joe can be contacted at (630) 537-1701. 

Meet Our Mortgage Professionals (Click their name to learn more)

What people are saying…

Matthew McGinnis
"Our SmartREFI with Midwest Equity is a lifesaver for my family's financial wellbeing. It almost seems too good to be true, but it's not. By consolidating my mortgage and credit card debt, and lowering the interest rate, I'm saving $400 a month with just one easy payment. Not only did I not owe anything at closing, I got $10,000 cash back to help ease the burden with my daughter's first year of college. Midwest Equity fixed my cash flow situation and have given me peace of mind. I have refinanced with Midwest Equity twice now with the same mortgage officer and will continue to go back and refer all my friends and family there. It's not like a big bank that doesn't care. I get personal attention, quality service, and professional expertise like no other financial institution."  – Deborah, Arlington Heights, IL
Carl F. Baker
•••
"John Day by far made this the best refinancing experience. The process was quick, easy and stress free! I called with intentions to refinance one home and ended up refinancing two homes AND saving a ton of money. If your looking for someone who is professional and knowledgeable, give him a call!" - Blanca Shriner
•••
"Joe worked diligently for us. He got answers that no other lender even attempted to get. He put our needs and concerns first, he was so attentive that I felt as though I was his only client at the time. I would highly recommend Joe, he is extremely knowledgeable with an incredible work ethic. He is the best that I have ever dealt with in lending." - Jackie Kronmeyer
John G. Day
•••
"I thoroughly enjoyed working with Matt as he was extremely knowledgeable and thorough about the whole financing process. He managed to make the stress of purchasing our first home seem smooth and seamless. I had interviewed several lenders prior to us deciding to go with Matt as he was the only lender of the four I had met with that truly customized a financing option that worked best for us and not just assume the cookie cutter approach that several others had encourage us to do. I would highly recommend Matt to anyone who seeks an extremely knowledgeable and creative financing expert. Thanks again Matt!"
Adam Miller
•••
"Adam Miller was great from the beginning of our home buying journey all the way to the end. I think I talked to Adam more than my mother during this whole home buying journey. He was always very responsive. I received a great referral from a friend and I will do that same." - Luara Fazio
•••
"Joe was very friendly, helpful and professional when we refinanced our house a couple of years ago. He explained everything thoroughly. I would strongly recommend him to anyone. " - Giselle Gerolami
•••
Joseph Gabrione
"I worked with Joe when i refinanced my mortgages in 2013. we were looking to take out a 2nd lender with higher interest rate and he made it a surprisingly painless experience. Bought my home in 2008, so as expected the comparable values were not on my side. Joe was very knowledgeable and very honest throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend using Midwest Equity Mortgage, and specifically Joe, to anyone looking for financing. I feel like I got the best deal possible." - Brad Gnade
•••
"Absolutely awesome! John (Midwest Equity Mortgage) was
Tony C. Temes
so good with me considering I do not understand most of the jargon. He never made me feel 'dumb' and was totally professional. He had great advice and was even willing to look at my husband's finances. The entire process was smooth and painless and I am now saving for retirement. Something I should have been doing a long time ago. Thank you!!!" 
- Melissa Schroeder
•••
"You guys were great. The speed you guys work at its amazing, and Phil's customer service is outstanding. You guys definitely won my business as my go to lender. I'm so glad to have teamed up with you guys. I'm working hard to send you guys all the business I can get. I look forward to a successful year together. Thank you!"

Key Take Away

Now more than ever, you need to work with someone you can trust. Ask us about our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and our incredible complaint-free record and you will know: you have found your lender! Why are you still waiting for the “big bank” to call you back? Get in touch with someone who cares - TODAY!

If you're looking to buy a home, you can get Mortgage Assured and enjoy the power to beat out other cash offers with this commitment to lend. »


Midwest Equity Mortgage

855-767-3434 | MidwestEquity.com
Now more than ever, you need to work with someone you can trust. Ask us about our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and our incredible complaint-free record and you will know: you have found your lender! Why are you still waiting for the “big bank” to call you back? Get in touch with someone who cares-TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKING TO BUY A HOME?